1991 Z34 Auto, Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 1991 Z34 Auto, Stock

Selling this car only because I have to room to store it and no more money to keep up with it. I am the second owner, guy I got it from kept up with it and just didn't want to keep forking out money to keep up on the repair bills. A/C actually works in it only has 88k miles. When I got it, it needed rear shocks and three wheel bearings. Still has a small running problem that a WOT-tech chip can fix by tuning out the knock sensor and default knock retard. Tires are okay, goes down the road nice and smooth since I fixed the bearings. This would make a nice project for any Z34 diehard 762.jpg

759.jpg 759.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

how much?
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
        how much?
        Asking 1300. Thanx for looking

Comment

Still got it? Issues with mine- I might be in the market real soon....

Comment

Originally posted by project 92z View Post
            Still got it? Issues with mine- I might be in the market real soon....
            I do and I am located in 46947 if you happen to be close by

Comment

I for got to add that this car has barely any dash peel going on but there is a small rust spot above the drivers side wheel-well, along with a few other small dings in the door.

Comment

Originally posted by sean55 View Post
                I for got to add that this car has barely any dash peel going on but there is a small rust spot above the drivers side wheel-well, along with a few other small dings in the door.
                I noticed the rust on the trunk edge too. but could only see what was in the 2 photos. Would like to know more. And why do a chip to fix and not the sensor? Also I'm located just outside Chicago
                Last edited by project 92z; 10-22-2013, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Well actually it turns out that it just had a bad pcm. I borrowed an old tech-one scanner and figured out why I kept getting a code 53 along with 15 and 43. Runs pretty good now and I did buy the chip from wot-tech. Really wanna just keep it but I have barely any room to store it and no automotive rust repairing skills and that's really what it needs plus the clear coat on the hood is starting to die...Ill add some more pics later.

Comment

I don't know if you received my PM or not but I figured I'd post here too that I'm interested, I've always been a big fan of EURO and Z34 Luminas.
                    1997 Chevy Lumina LS- SOLD
                    Mods:3400 cylinder heads, 01 upper & lower intake, 56mm throttle body, 22.5lbs injectors w/ 55psi regulator, 1' 3/8" thick radiator, tuned with lower fan temps by wot-tech

2010 Chevy Impala LT
                    Mods: LGD swap, 3.29 standard duty differential, 33 37 drive sprockets, Don Rome brackets, front and rear GMPP strut tower braces, GMPP 22mm front sway bar, GMPP 19mm rear sway bar and tune from Over Kill Motorsports

Comment

20131026_143050[1].jpg

Comment

20131026_143128[1].jpg

Comment

Damn it theyre all posting sideways

Comment

Working...
                          X