TCE 65mm throttle body Wanted may settle for 62mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted TCE 65mm throttle body Wanted may settle for 62mm

Anyone selling or deciding to partout their TCE 65mm throttle body? I am going to take off my 65mm lx5 and adapter plate, its just not working out for me, went through 2 lx5 throttle because broke 1st throttle bracket, then destroyed one throttle cable. still need to make a modified bracket(right now just using stock bracket with bottom part cut off , so almost free hanging, but still something is not right about it.)

Does tce just use a stock bracket? if so let me know if you have one.

Just pm ur offers.

I had to make one.

Not hard, but not something I cared to spend my time on doing.
    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

We will have the proper brackets modified and in stock this week.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Ill have a pic of the moddified one i made for a couple members tomorrow.

Also got a pic of the throttle cable your running? I've personally only made the style that slides in from the side not push in like some cars have.
        Last edited by alpinestar10; 12-11-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Would be cool, and would order a bracket if it mounts bracket to throttle body, since I have 3/8" or 1/2" spacers not sure if matters, forgot which one at the moment.

That is the old throttle cable shredded, and crappy repair attempt with solder..

Then when removing cracked the corner of the white circle area somehow...
          Bought new tb for that part but lost old spring can't tell but I think something is wrong with the spring, since it feels really really saggy compared to what I remembered, but I am not sure, it could be the bracket or I need to reinstall,maybe, but just too cold to mess around on it much...

Comment

I had that style and just got tired of the design. Mine bolts to the TB face and doesnt use the adapter or plenum for mounting. Its the little things in life that make this hobby enjoyable.
            Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Here's my first design at the bracket. davycavy uses it on his drag car and it held up i asked him on facebook a few days ago and he said he just bolted it on no modification. http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/download,id,43476.html one more pic. http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/download,id,44435.html Again first design its changed a little. It bolts to the throttle body.

Comment

I can make you a bracket if your interested. I have one sitting in front of me now buts its for a local who swapped a 3500 in his 85 cavalier.

Comment

Working...
                X