HP tuners for 01 grand am 3.4. And wideband o2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted HP tuners for 01 grand am 3.4. And wideband o2

I am currently looking for HP tuners and a wideband o2 sensor and gage for my 2001 Pontiac grand am with the 3.4l v6. If you have anything let me know

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

I have a complete Innovate Motorsports LC-1 wideband set up with gauge if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matt
    2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS sedan
    3400/3500 hybrid, Diamond Racing forged pistons, Scat I-beams, TCE DRTC, ported heads, WOT Race cam, PAC 1518s, Manley valves, F40 6-speed with Quaife LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mfuller View Post
      I have a complete Innovate Motorsports LC-1 wideband set up with gauge if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Txt or email me? phone is 4027054999 email is shawnsch@gmail.com

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shawnsch View Post
        I am currently looking for HP tuners and a wideband o2 sensor and gage for my 2001 Pontiac grand am with the 3.4l v6. If you have anything let me know

OK wideband setup found just looking for HP tuners

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Im new to all this tunimg stuff im getting ready to instal the wideband in a 3.4 grand am its a racecar. Have 2 1/2in pacesetter headers. An some head work done. My tuner is the one that is having me instal the wideband directly into the headers . My question is what are the benefits of having it an what all can you do with it?

Comment

Working...
          X