No announcement yet.

06 3900 Upper Intake Manifold (stock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 06 3900 Upper Intake Manifold (stock)

Deleted - no longer selling separate; it is part of the complete engine package listed elsewhere.
    Last edited by 85-308; 10-10-2014, 02:46 PM.

Do you have the Cam Phaser? I'd be interested in it, and the timing cover if you have them/willing to sell.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

yes, but I'm talking about something I don't know about (yet..) as I haven't taken anything off the front of the motor. I'd be willing to sell the phaser and maybe the timing cover depending on what I can and can't do with the new parts I will be putting in.
      If you have exact pix send them along; otherwise I will figure it out.
      Best contact is thru email; in the first post I did.
      thx
      GP

Comment

You should see an E-mail from fatrabbit89@gmail.com
        1997 Chevy Lumina LS- SOLD
        Mods:3400 cylinder heads, 01 upper & lower intake, 56mm throttle body, 22.5lbs injectors w/ 55psi regulator, 1' 3/8" thick radiator, tuned with lower fan temps by wot-tech

2010 Chevy Impala LT
        Mods: LGD swap, 3.29 standard duty differential, 33 37 drive sprockets, Don Rome brackets, front and rear GMPP strut tower braces, GMPP 22mm front sway bar, GMPP 19mm rear sway bar and tune from Over Kill Motorsports

Comment

Working...
        X