2010 3.5L(LZE) engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 2010 3.5L(LZE) engine

I'm selling a 3.5L(LZE) engine that came out of my Impala when I did a 3.9L (LGD) engine swap. I have everything still on it (-) the alternator, power steering pump, A/C pump, electronic throttle body and belt tensioner. The parts like the front exhaust manifold and cross over that are not currently bolted to the engine in the pictures are in a bin that will go with the engine(I'll bolt them back on)

The engine has 118127 miles on it, I took a picture of the mileage RIGHT before I pulled the engine to do the swap. The engine ran great with no noises and I honestly never had any problems with it, the only problem that was starting to show up is the slight oil leaks from the rocker covers and lower intakes cam valley(between the 2 cylinder heads) otherwise I never had any oil spots show up in my driveway or where ever I'd park. The engine currently sits in a an insulated garage as in the pictures from the link.

I'd like $300 or best offer for it, these engines generally sell around me for $400-$600 used depending on the mileage.

I'm located in Batavia, IL in the suburbs of Chicago. Local pick-up is preferred or we could could arrange a meeting point too. I would have to look more into it but I could have it shipped out by fright if anyone would like that option, I'm fairly open as far as shipping options go.

Thanks, Joshawa
    1997 Chevy Lumina LS- SOLD
    Mods:3400 cylinder heads, 01 upper & lower intake, 56mm throttle body, 22.5lbs injectors w/ 55psi regulator, 1' 3/8" thick radiator, tuned with lower fan temps by wot-tech

2010 Chevy Impala LT
    Mods: LGD swap, 3.29 standard duty differential, 33 37 drive sprockets, Don Rome brackets, front and rear GMPP strut tower braces, GMPP 22mm front sway bar, GMPP 19mm rear sway bar and tune from Over Kill Motorsports

Would you be willing to meet in Kankakee?

1990 ASC/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix 3500 swap GT3076R turbo 40lb/hr injectors FMIC LX9 coils Megasquirt2 v3.0

Comment

PM was sent, I'd have no problem at all meeting in Kankakee.
      1997 Chevy Lumina LS- SOLD
      Mods:3400 cylinder heads, 01 upper & lower intake, 56mm throttle body, 22.5lbs injectors w/ 55psi regulator, 1' 3/8" thick radiator, tuned with lower fan temps by wot-tech

2010 Chevy Impala LT
      Mods: LGD swap, 3.29 standard duty differential, 33 37 drive sprockets, Don Rome brackets, front and rear GMPP strut tower braces, GMPP 22mm front sway bar, GMPP 19mm rear sway bar and tune from Over Kill Motorsports

Comment

Working...
      X