FS 96 Gtp special edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 96 Gtp special edition

I have a 96 grand Prix Gtp special edition. It has 83,362 miles on it and completely no rust. I bought the car with a blown engine. I replaced the motor, trans, wiring harness and ecu from one from a Monte Carlo.

I swapped the diff out to one out of a 3400 equipped grand Prix to get a better gear ratio. The battery has been relocated to the trunk and the washer bottle has been changed to a fbody style. I have made my own cold air intake for it. The car had working a/c which I would supposed it still has but has not been charged since motor swap (I did put oil in the system at time of the swap). When I did the motor swap I put a new timing belt and full kit in it including the tensioner actuator. The motor runs flawlessly, but the trans has a third gear shift solenoid out of it. U can test drive but it will only go to 2nd gear won't shift into third.

I'm located in se Mn by Austin/Albert Lea area. The price is $1,500 obo and for another $200 I'll throw in a complete tested 4t65e trans if u want to swap out the entire trans
Working...
X