2000 Grand Am SC/T Part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 2000 Grand Am SC/T Part out

Time to say goodbye to my lovely GA. I might've gone under a First Baptist Church bus 2 years ago. I tried to resurrect her, but some times you just gotta stop beating a dead horse. Don't mind how dirty she is, it helped blend the 2 shades of green and 3 shades of black I had on my car. I don't need this money and I know what I have, to the right people, my prices are fair. GXP RIMS NOT FOR SALE

Everything is OBO

Suspension has roughly 20k miles on it.
    450 for the AGX Struts and Eibach Springs
    300 for the Speedbuilt Sway Bars.

SC/T Kit is unpainted has scrapes on underside, but plenty of material left that it shouldn't matter. Only problem with the Kit is that the front spoiler was split in half by a shop I took the car to. Spoiler currently sags because the bumper got messed up where the lip mounts. I drilled some holes and ziptied it together since I needed the cash bad. I have been looking into repairing this before I ship, price will go up if so.
    I was hoping $250+shipping (shipping will be a bit I think)

Also have a Pontiac Front Plate Filler in Dark Green Metallic or maybe its Spruce, the darker of the 3 greens. $20

Black Housing Headlights $20 (You will need to replace the lens)

Add shipping to all prices, obo.

PM me or Email me (email preferred)00e0e_k3T9LkIh2u6_600x450.jpg00r0r_2gCPwyQM8Yo_600x450.jpg00z0z_5MRXqI2NfoV_600x450.jpg
    Last edited by SeizureNoodles; 02-18-2015, 07:26 PM.

Are these the Speedbuilt sway bars?

Comment

Originally posted by servus-dei View Post
      Are these the Speedbuilt sway bars?
      Yes they are. Sorry, thought I had put that in the description. They have some paint rubbed off but are in otherwise great condition, I will include the poly endlinks that came out with them as well as my makeshift poly swaybar bushings. Also will include greasable brackets if you want, I was too lazy to figure out how to fabricate them on.

Comment

Originally posted by SeizureNoodles View Post
        Yes they are. Sorry, thought I had put that in the description. They have some paint rubbed off but are in otherwise great condition, I will include the poly endlinks that came out with them as well as my makeshift poly swaybar bushings. Also will include greasable brackets if you want, I was too lazy to figure out how to fabricate them on.
        I need to check and make sure I can afford to pay for these right now... but I'm definitely interested. What part of the country are you in? I'm Columbus, Ohio. Hopefully you're somewhat near... saving on shipping would be nice.

And what do you mean about fabricating them on? I thought the speedbuilt bars were bolt-on replacements?

Comment

i know its an old post but are those bars still around. sometimes you get lucky

Comment

Working...
          X