FOR SALE ITB intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE ITB intake

itb intake cast to line up with gen 2 heads. might be able to port to line up with gen 3 heads since the roof was raised in gen 3. not sure.

startup of turbo fiero with 3500 v6 with aluminum heads. 500 hpV8 Archie builds junk do not do business with him. He is a hack

here is a pic

asking $2k with everything to bolt on. 24 or 36lb injectors, fuel lines, fpr, vacuum lines, yadda yadda

$1400 bare

matching heads ported by katech with ti retainers that flow 223 cfm on the intake are $600. Also has crane gold race roller rocker 1.5 ratio

3500 long block with WOT cam with .500+lift will be $3k for it all with aluminum flywheel

Just wanted to say, that's awesome. I've only ever seen pictures of these intakes, and only one picture that I recall was a complete set-up. That picture was in my GM Power manual, and ever since I have wanted one, even just for display. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy this from you but good luck with it or the sale. It's a cool piece.

Comment

Id really like this but trying to figure out fundage.. I am very interested in this.. I can offer $1000 for just the manifold and a guarantee that its going to a good home.

-Jarek
      Radical Revs Race Mods- RRRM
      Owner and Founder -Jarek

Comment

with plenum for turbo.

Comment

will it work on an 3400 alero?

Comment

How much hp tq

Comment

How do you find these part well any performance parts for a 3.1

Comment

Originally posted by hok666 View Post
                will it work on an 3400 alero?
                I wouldn't attempt it. prob be better on a obd1 setup, but anything is possible with the will to make it happen

How much hp tq
                I say 300 crank is easy on 93 octane and good headers. each butterfly is approx 50mm so the flow is there.

Comment

Why is it being removed? any dyno pulls or track times?
                  "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Just had new butterflys cut for it. Will need assembled however. The old butterflys had a 12 degree angle cut on them, the new has 5 degree. This is closer to a factory angle I think.

Comment

still for sale. New butterflys were installed and setup run and driven. Setup runs great, converted to e85. Makes good power. Im working on a 3900 project and wouldn't mind the money to help offset the new costs. I can get new video or pics if you want to see anything up close.

Comment

Working...
                      X