Ryan Falconer upper intake manifolds -alum head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Falconer upper intake manifolds -alum head

I have four Ryan Falconer upper intake manifolds for the 60 V6 engine with aluminum heads. They are in different stages of completion. Use for decoration/conversation pieces or to fabricate a new intake. $50 each plus box & shipping to your door.

I do not have any lower sections available, as only this is what arrived with the remaining parts I purchased from Ryan Falconer years back. I will be posting the last two cast iron intakes I have available this week, along with horns, fuel rail and other parts as a package.

-Jeff
    Attached Files

question. Will these bolt up to the lower intake 3xxx?? or do you need a special manifold?
    Radical Revs Race Mods- RRRM
    Owner and Founder -Jarek

Comment

Special.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

PM sent
        "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

ill take one. shipped to 11704. please let me know how much total and what yer paypal addy is. Thanks

-Jarek
          Radical Revs Race Mods- RRRM
          Owner and Founder -Jarek

Comment

In my remaining box of inventory I found this upper manifold part that attaches to the aluminum head engine intake. It was designed to fit on the lower intake manifold and allow a down draft Weber to be used, like Porsche 911s used. Only one available but can be used for fabricating a new set or just cool memorabilia. $65 plus shipping.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by stalkerV6; 05-16-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Are any of the upper intakes still available?

Comment

Working...
              X