FIRE SALE 3400 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRE SALE 3400 parts

block, crank, rods, pistons, intakes, heads, fuel rails, throttle bodies.

let me know what you need and make an offer that any sane man would refuse and I will probably take it. I will post pics on request.. This stuff is all used, but fair to good condition. Not left outside, always stored inside in boxes and garbage bags.

getting out of the 3400 and 3500 game and focusing on lz4/9 for my future projects.

I need the valve spring keepers and retainers from 3100-3400 heads. 2.8/3.1/3500 are different. I need enough to do 3 heads.
    95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG

Comment

I need some keeper's and retainers for 3500
      You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
      ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
      95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

3500 is the same as 3100 and 3400. Same as LS engines.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

yeah, you're right about the 3500. idk what part numbers I was looking at before.
          95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG

Comment

Only have one set of springs retainers and keepers. They are still on the heads. I'll sell the parts attached to the heads. Make offer

Comment

I only need the retainers and keepers. pm sent
              95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG

Comment

I went to the yard today and grabbed some for myself, so disregard my request.
                You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
                ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
                95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Any chance you have a 3500 tb adaptor too?
                  95 Z26 3400/OBDII/GETRAG

Comment

I have a Tb adapter for a 65mm Tb from an alero and I think it fits the lx9 upper intake . 3400 too perhaps. I have since forgotten maybe someone knows

Comment

Harmonic balancer, windage tray, plastic lifter holders, belt tensioner, timing cover on top of what's posted in original post.

make offers. I'd hate to scrap it if it could go to someone who needs something

Comment

I need a block, crank, rods, pistons, and oil pan. I threw a rod in my old block.
                        "Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"

Comment

Could use a lower intake. Got more uppers than I use.
                          95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
                          High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
                          Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

Originally posted by G.I.Ceo View Post
                            I need a block, crank, rods, pistons, and oil pan. I threw a rod in my old block.

shipping rods pistons, crank and oil pan I can do and will let it all go for 20 plus actual shipping costs. I can prob ship the block by it will cost a good amount. You able to pick up in central Florida area? 10 bucks for the block

I have the lower itake. $5 plus actual shipping sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by bigcheese View Post

shipping rods pistons, crank and oil pan I can do and will let it all go for 20 plus actual shipping costs. I can prob ship the block by it will cost a good amount. You able to pick up in central Florida area? 10 bucks for the block

I have the lower itake. $5 plus actual shipping sound good?
                              Sounds like a good price except I'm up in north east Ohio. If you were closer I would already be on my way to you.
                              "Living is doing everything you want to do and dying is everything else"

Comment

Working...
                              X