1991 z24 turbo 412 whp for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 z24 turbo 412 whp for sale

Hey all, would any of you be interested in "The 91 turboz24"? I bought it from Curtis Walker, who, from my understanding, is one of the first to turbo a z24. It has a whole new set up in the engine bay. It's a 3100 motor with a Holset whc1 turbo off a 5.9 cummins, Gretty electronic boost controler, Tial waste gate. The motor has been fully built with forged diamond pistons, crank scarper, ported heads and intake manifolds, ported exhaust manifolds, hardened pushrods, turbo cam and valve springs, after market connecting rods 43# injectors, Megasquirt II computer, clevite rod bearings, arp rod bolds, arp pan bolts, arp head studs, all my parts are bought from Ben at WOT, 3 1/2 inch exhaust, solid motor mounts, bully stage 3 racing clutch, limited slip diff, a/c delete, wideband, dyno tuned to 412 wheel hp pic of dyno to prove, body is in good shape, texas car so there is no rust anywhere, never seen snow. It took me about 7 years to build and I have about $20k into this built, hoping to get $6k. Sold with extra transmission and a/c set up. Less than 800 miles on the rebuild. Reason for selling is I am moving and won't have a garage to store it in any more. Any questions, please let me know. Thanks, Brett

Where will you be moving to? Still Texas?

Comment

Working...
    X