Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Grand Prix for sale, 3500 swapped - $3300 OBO

Long time no see everyone!

Been a member for many years, but the time has come to pass the torch onto someone else. For sale is my 3500 swapped 96 Grand Prix coupe, currently listed at $3300 OBO including all goodies/accessories. Details are in the long ad, but it has all of the mods you would expect. Some particular notes for this group - it includes the Digital Horsepower tuning kit, a laptop setup for it (if desired), double roller timing chain setup, several WOT Tech pieces including cam and TB, and the 96 Drivers Information Console waiting to be installed.

I just don't have the time to enjoy this sleeper any longer! She is located in the St. Louis metro area in Illinois. https://tinyurl.com/sleepergp

Happy to answer any questions. Not willing to part out accessories unless a buyer comes forward that does not want/need some of the included accessories.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White"

3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Grind Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5"; back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco Swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PCGUY112887; 04-18-2020, 09:57 AM.
    SpudFiles
    Blast vegetables and whatever else you can think of!
    Theopia
    Enjoy life online.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White".
    3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

bump
    SpudFiles
    Theopia
    Enjoy life online.

3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Comment

bumping again - I've had lots of people call me/email me but no takers yet. Let my baby go to a good home!
      SpudFiles
      Theopia
      Enjoy life online.

Comment

You should try posting an ad on Facebook Marketplace to get a potential customer.

Comment

Oh trust me, I did! Took a while to find a good home but updating to say SOLD! The legend gets a new owner.
          SpudFiles
          Theopia
          Enjoy life online.

Comment

Working...
          X