Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCGUY112887
    replied
    Oh trust me, I did! Took a while to find a good home but updating to say SOLD! The legend gets a new owner.

Leave a comment:

• autonoob
    replied
    You should try posting an ad on Facebook Marketplace to get a potential customer.

Leave a comment:

• PCGUY112887
    replied
    bumping again - I've had lots of people call me/email me but no takers yet. Let my baby go to a good home!

Leave a comment:

• PCGUY112887
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• 96 Grand Prix for sale, 3500 swapped - $3300 OBO

Long time no see everyone!

Been a member for many years, but the time has come to pass the torch onto someone else. For sale is my 3500 swapped 96 Grand Prix coupe, currently listed at $3300 OBO including all goodies/accessories. Details are in the long ad, but it has all of the mods you would expect. Some particular notes for this group - it includes the Digital Horsepower tuning kit, a laptop setup for it (if desired), double roller timing chain setup, several WOT Tech pieces including cam and TB, and the 96 Drivers Information Console waiting to be installed.

I just don't have the time to enjoy this sleeper any longer! She is located in the St. Louis metro area in Illinois. https://tinyurl.com/sleepergp

Happy to answer any questions. Not willing to part out accessories unless a buyer comes forward that does not want/need some of the included accessories.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White"

3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Grind Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5"; back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco Swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PCGUY112887; 04-18-2020, 09:57 AM.
Working...
X