Cloyes Double Roller Timing Chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Cloyes Double Roller Timing Chain

Looking for a new or used Cloyes double roller timing chain for the Gen1/Gen2 2.8-3.4

Hi are you still looking for Cloyes double roller timing chain? I bought this some time ago for a fiero project I had. It has been in storage for a while and i found it after unpacking from a move.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Yes I still am. How much do you want for it?

Comment

Hi I need to look and see how much I paid for it.

Comment

Hi I purchased the timing chain ,solid roller cam and roller lifters together. I would rather not separate them as the set up will not be much good without the stronger double roller. Would you be interested in the whole set up?

Comment

JDV can you pm me with specs and a price?

Comment

Located in Grandview, MO, ARI Racing Engines offers complete automotive machine services for your vehicles’ motor. We can also provide you with high-performance engines and first-rate stroker kits for your needs. Reach out to us today for more details about our products and services.

Comment

Do you know the part number for that Cloyes timing set? I'm curious to see if replacement chains are available

Comment

I'm interested in the setup
                  94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Working...
                  X