2 Fieros, Shorty Exhaust & Holly Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Fieros, Shorty Exhaust & Holly Intake

I am getting married in a month and moving to the Valley so I am selling both of my Fieros I had as my projects, as well as my West Coast Shorty Headers for 2.8L 3.1L 3.4L pushrod (rocker arm) engines. And an extremely rare Holly Side Air Intake for Fieros. Write me for pictures!

1985 Fiero GT -- $1000
    V6, 4 speed manual, Spoiler, factory Aero Kit, Auto Windows. Clear Title but I don't have it.
    I bought this car originally to yank the engine and transmission out and put it in the other car. It has power windows (they work but slow) and seemingly every option but the sunroof. The owner had told me it was a 85 Fiero, but neither him nor I realized it was a GT until I had the car shipped from California. The paint isn't very good, some parts look like they were sprayed over, however it ran well, and I was after the swap. I don't have the title for the car, as the wholesaler had put it on ebay for a bank (I guess it was repossesed?) but I do have the info to get the title (i was trying to do this) but needed the last owners signature. I understand the title is clear and we just lack a signature from the last title holder. The slave clutch (it leaks) and you will need to get a new battery (you might also want to drain the gas tank as it has sat waiting to have the engine pulled for 14 months and doesn't want to start easy) and you would have a nice running Fiero all by itself.

1986 Fiero SE 2M6 -- $500 - I have the clear title - 2.8L V6 Engine - 4 Speed Manual - Sunroof/Moonroof.
    I have the clear title for this car. When I bought it on ebay I was told that it was running, however When I finally got to the car, it took quite a while to start, and when it did it had a very bad engine knock and the doggie bone was missing and it was tough to shift into reverse. I however had nearly as much money in going up to get it as I had paid and figured I would need to rebuild the engine and Transmission anyway. This is a great car, mostly needs either the drivetrain swapped, or just a basic engine rebuild / replace and a bit of tweaking on the tranny. The sunroof DOESN'T leak! I couldn't hardly believe it but they did build a very good car here. The radio is sitting in the floor of the car but is there. I have also taken off the cat to mufflers to look at the engine (the oil pan is loose) and noticed a missing piston rod and decided i would have to do a swap or bore this one out or something as this isn't a good sign for an engine, becuase usually you have to take them completely apart or get a different block. This car has the better paint except for right up front and the interior is in nice shape except the usual seat areas and glove box. I bought a rebuilt motor for the headlight on the passenger side.

West Coast Fiero Exhaust Manifolds - Shorty Type -- $450
    This is a set of exhaused manifolds and Crossover pipe for Fieros, but it will fit all 60 degree rocker arm (pushrod) type engines from what i understand in Fieros. These look similar but more header like from stock, however you do get better horsepower, much freer flowing exhaust.

Holly Side Air Intake for Fieros -- $100
    This is a super rare side intake from Holly, it looks great and i have the regular intake and gasket from a fiero. If you own a fiero and need better air to your engine for more horsepower, this is the way to GO!

Let me know if you have questions or want more pictures. Everything in Houston, Texas. Shipping not included.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scott205; 03-19-2007, 09:04 PM. Reason: missed price and forgot to talk about shipping
    2014 Chevy Cruise LT
    2000 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja Motorcycle

You should post them for sale on Pennock's Fiero forum in the Mall.

Comment

Thanks Joseph
      2014 Chevy Cruise LT

Comment

ok, the SE, the Headers and Intake are sold.. still have the 85 GT for sales
        2014 Chevy Cruise LT

Comment

Working...
        X