• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x2 in freight being a nightmare .
    bszopi ,have you use uship.com before
    i just love to watch the wheels turn around and around

Comment

Hey thanks Brad! Well we'll see what happens.. I know I don't have alot of time to to deal with this but i'll try..
      Lorenzo
      '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
      '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

Yeah, I used it to ship a 3500 short block to RacerX11 - Arkansas to Illinois. I think it ended up being $150. Guy was just a farmer or something hauling a couple tractors to the same basic area, so he just strapped it onto an empty space on the trailer. It was only wrapped in plastic, but it made it there just fine.
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
        sigpic
        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

From first hand experience this box does indeed kick a$$. At great meadows last spring Lorenzo had the white whale setup with a strong 3400 combo and with this transmission I drove his GP to an all time best of 14.9 at 95 mph? correct me on the mph if I'm wrong larry. The shifts are very positive and as stated it is traction challenged on the 1-2 shifts. That is with 245 goodyear f1s.

Ken
          Last edited by CobraCDR; 04-19-2007, 07:51 AM.
          2004 Black Cobra Vert

New Best Time 9-2-07: 1.81 60' 12.06 @ 117.3 Mph
          455 rwhp/ 458 rwtq

1988 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - New Setup: Stock 3400 with 52 k on it from a 05 Impala, 255 walbro, LC-1 WB, Spec 3 Clutch, CS144 Alternator upgrade, DIY tune

1989 Pontiac Turbo Grand prix - 44 k original miles, birchtrax'ed & intrax'ed, crane 2020, Topgun 160 +++ my own special herbs and spices

Comment

I have driven it also, and it was really tight and firm. Rupert, I will PERSONALLY vouch for the soundness of this tranny. Lorenzo is my friend on Long Island that I was telling you about last time you were over here.
            Taylor
            1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme 3100 MPFI
            1990 Pontiac Grand Prix STE 3.1 MPFI
            1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme convertible
            1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
            "find something simple and complicate it"

Comment

lumpty bump
              Lorenzo

Comment

lumpty dumpty bump
                Lorenzo

Comment

Working...
                X