Need ECU Pinout 95 3.1l GA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ECU Pinout 95 3.1l GA!

Hi guys long time no post haha.. Anyhow I am installing a MPGuino in my GA. It is a lcd mpg gauge from the Ecomodders Forum. its really nice to have mpg instrumentation! It would be cool to have some more 60v6ers over there so we can show em how efficient these motors are! I now average around 30mpg backroad driving and am shooting for 35 mpg in my 95 GA Auto with 306k miles. So I need to splice into the VSS, an injector wire(0v ground side), 12v constant and a ground and I shoould be all up and running on it . Anybody have a ecu wire diagram so I can put her on tonight??

94 3100 SFI should work for you...
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Thanks alot! My only concern is that I found all I need there but no idea how to find say B28 or something since my ECU just has 3 plugs so no idea what harness thing each is on or what a or b or the numbers indicate lol. Sorry I'm not that ECU savvy .

Comment

Please help.. what the hell wire is injector ground/signal at ecu?

Comment

The "A" connector is clear. "B" is black and "C" is blue. The numbers for each pin are on the connectors themselves where the wires enter it. You'll have to pry open the grey-plastic clamshell-like cover to see them. I have scans of the PCM connector pinout pages and further details of the wiring. Just PM your email to me if you want me to send them to you.

Injector grounds are all on the Blue connector. The injectors are all constantly connected to +12v from the fusebox (F/P INJ Fuse, pink wire) and the pcm opens/closes the individual grounds to complete the circuit.
          The ground wires are as follows:
          -C12 for inj#3 (pink/black stripe)
          -C13 for inj#2 (light green/black stripe)
          -C14 for inj#1 (black)
          -C15 for inj#6 (yellow/black stripe)
          -C16 for inj#5 (black/white stripe)
          -and for whatever reason C32 is for inj#4 (light blue/black stripe)
          1995 Grand Am SE

Comment

Thanks alot man.. It sure was frustrating as hell trying to guess what wires went where and stuff. How do I count the pins? Left to right or top to bottom?

Comment

If you look at the end where the plugs where it plugs into the computer they normally are numbered.
              -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
              91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
              92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
              94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
              Originally posted by Jay Leno
              Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Thanks guys haha I am just dumb.. I got it all spliced in and hooked up and stuff!! I must say it is pretty awesome having Instant MPG Instrumentation. It will definitely help me improve my fuel economy even more. Just sucks I cant tune my ECU any to make it run leaner and etc.. damn OBD1.5 ....

Comment

Not dumb,if you haven't gone through this before how were you supposed to know?
                  -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                  91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                  92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                  94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                  Originally posted by Jay Leno
                  Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
                  X