No announcement yet.

Tuning available for 93-95 L32 and L82 PCMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well everybody here at my house is really happy. I have been working on this car for months but had no way of scanning to see what the problem was. Your work has paid off already. The scanner worked flawlessly and told me that the throttle position sensor (the same one I changed six months ago) was bad again. Just a little more information for you... I took this car to the dealer to get the diagnostic codes read. Even they couldn't communicate with it. So, you see sir... you are a miracle worker! Thanks from all of us who own these cars.

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
      a resistor in a box
      A what in a box??

Got Lope?
      3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
      Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
      Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
      12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Originally posted by 3400-95-Modified View Post
        A what in a box??

Lol! I remember that segment on SNL.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

bump with BINs.

note the organization and somewhat vague file names at times, well, GM really dropped the ball on keeping a small number of calibrations, each with specific purpose.... sometimes it seems like they just wanted to release more stuff to confuse the aftermarket.

anyways, the rev 3 stuff is the important and useful stuff(and has an XDF made). rev 0 was apparently only used by the oddball 1993 LH0 SFI, rev 1 and 2 by some 93 F-bodies.
          Attached Files
          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
          Latest nAst1 files here!
          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Working...
          X