Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gotta get my 91 z34 efi to a standalone comp.,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta get my 91 z34 efi to a standalone comp.,....

hey guys,
    so here is the deal. i have a 91 z34 5 spd that i took as a gift because a good friend passes and i i took the car to do in tribute. after 8000 dollars at the machine sop i have a long block thats 10.25:1 comp ,fully balanced,crome moly every journal, all the in and outs . just a nice clean long block. stock injection has been great for break in. however i kow i can open it up with tuning. ond1 sucks i need a piggy back system something self learning... maybe a comp that i can i can tie in to an existing harness that gives me maf, widebqand 02 and decent map controls.
    any ideas here boys... out dated junk needs to come to the new light... what can i do to give me the right power after some valve tuning??

Nothing wrong with the original ECM, and can tuned very easily. I would explore this option before looking at aftermarket ECMs, because it will likley do everything you need it to do, other than "self learning" which most systems that claim to be able to do so, don't do it well.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-18-2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X