$A1 Tunerpro XDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here it is... $A1 Full Ver 0.5.xdf

I put in some more time this morning, I'm about 30% done the constants now.
    I'm sure there's a few errors, so if you notice anything wrong, let me know, and I'll fix it for the complete Version 1.0.

Just a couple notes, I'm trying to get everything under it's proper category, this makes things much easier to find.
    Also, I put the assembly item name, and what everything does (as copied from 727_730_A1.doc), in the description field. This is so you can use the Item Finder and search using the Description if you have to. This might help if you can't find a certain item, or the title isn't as descriptive as it should be.
    Attached Files

Comment

WOW! Neat stuff! Great 1/2 job!
      Andy

sigpic

fastest 1/8: 10.19@ 67.17
      fastest 1/4: 16.16@ 82.70

62mm TB, 1.6 roller tip rockers, Ostrich 2.0, UD pulley, TB heater bypass, K&N, 180* stat, No cat, 99Grand AM dual cooling fans. 4T65E swap FDR 3.69, EP LSD, F.A.S.T. transmission controller, TransGo shift kit.

Comment

I'll give myself a 1/2 pat on the back lmao.

Comment

Where it says BPW as a function of airflow under flags, it needs to say idle in front of it:P Great layout though
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

that's why i couldn't adjust the idle AFR.
            Andy

sigpic

62mm TB, 1.6 roller tip rockers, Ostrich 2.0, UD pulley, TB heater bypass, K&N, 180* stat, No cat, 99Grand AM dual cooling fans. 4T65E swap FDR 3.69, EP LSD, F.A.S.T. transmission controller, TransGo shift kit.

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
              Where it says BPW as a function of airflow under flags, it needs to say idle in front of it:P Great layout though
              Thanks, but I haven't touched any of the flags yet. That was in the original XDF that I started with. Keep the suggestions coming.

Comment

How are things going so far?
                Andy

sigpic

Comment

How about now???
                  Andy

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I haven't had a chance to work on it lately.
                    A minor bathroom leak has turned into a full scale renovation, so that's consuming a lot of my time (and money, booo!) lately.
                    I did a bunch of work since Version 0.5, maybe I'll release Version 0.6.

Comment

yep, those little fixes usually turn into a full scale renovation, especially guys like us. lol
                      that'd be cool to see the 0.6!
                      Andy

sigpic

Comment

DUDE! your killing me here!!! what's up?
                        Andy

sigpic

Comment

anything new? im interested in this xdf as well
                          ENGINE HAS INTERNAL DAMAGE. THIS MOTOR WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF THE FIERO AND REPAIRED IN TIME. UNTIL THEN, A L67 WILL RESIDE IN ITS PLACE

87 fiero gt 5spd 3500, 1280 cam and PR, ls6 valve springs, port and polished heads, ported lim, ported uim, 4.3 70mm tb, ported trueleo headers and y pipe, 2.5 inch ex, flowtech muff, 7730 ecm, moates.net APU1, self tuning *learning* (GOT FROM MY BROTHER, divorce reasons.)

Comment

he's been too busy to sit down and work this out. he still plans on doing it, but just not for a while yet. unfortunately.
                            Andy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X