oklahoma dyno tuner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oklahoma dyno tuner?

anyone know of such thing? fastchip isnt really an option. havnet heard good stuff about that guy involving obd1. and doing email tunes with gmtuners is taking far too long for when i need ot get this car on the road.
    ENGINE HAS INTERNAL DAMAGE. THIS MOTOR WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF THE FIERO AND REPAIRED IN TIME. UNTIL THEN, A L67 WILL RESIDE IN ITS PLACE

87 fiero gt 5spd 3500, 1280 cam and PR, ls6 valve springs, port and polished heads, ported lim, ported uim, 4.3 70mm tb, ported trueleo headers and y pipe, 2.5 inch ex, flowtech muff, 7730 ecm, moates.net APU1, self tuning *learning* (GOT FROM MY BROTHER, divorce reasons.)

Do you have the scanner and a chip burner?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Damn, I was about to mention FastChip... Oh well...

How about this one?

Dunsworth Machine
      701 North Independence
      Enid, OK 580-233-5812

(http://www.smokemup.com/utils/dynosearch.php)
      -Brad-
      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
      sigpic
      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

yes i do have a burner. but what is a scanner? i only know of the kind that scan documents on a computer.

i have the moates APU1 and that chip adapter
        ENGINE HAS INTERNAL DAMAGE. THIS MOTOR WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF THE FIERO AND REPAIRED IN TIME. UNTIL THEN, A L67 WILL RESIDE IN ITS PLACE

87 fiero gt 5spd 3500, 1280 cam and PR, ls6 valve springs, port and polished heads, ported lim, ported uim, 4.3 70mm tb, ported trueleo headers and y pipe, 2.5 inch ex, flowtech muff, 7730 ecm, moates.net APU1, self tuning *learning* (GOT FROM MY BROTHER, divorce reasons.)

Comment

By scanner, I think a means to datalog, which I know you do..
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
          sigpic
          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

if thats what he means, then yes. the APU1 does everything.

Comment

OKC Dyno Tuner

if your in Okc this guy has a dyno shop and knows some thing about our V6s.and he can tune OBD 1. Check him out.

Jim Paschall (tuning@swtuning.com)

Comment

wow, great find. thanks for showing me! out of all the other tuners i have talked to in oklahoma city and tulsa, most could not either do it, sounded iffy or dont tune obd1. this place sounds like a winner. im going to check their shop out and talk to them directly.

Comment

Working...
                X