No announcement yet.

Name that ECM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I may try pulling an ECM + wiring harness in the next week or so, but depending on the how much time/money is involved I may just scrap the idea. I could be saving for the car I *really* want to buy anyway, lol.

Comment

well, necrobump, since more info is never a bad thing.

Aliasct contacted me on W-body, so i did some digging. that PCM was supposedly only used on the 93 3.4 F-bodies, but i guess it got it's way into some 93 3.1 (and not 3100) W-bodies too...

i have the calibration for it on my laptop, it's a revision 0 BIN and requires a different XDF than the one that has been released for the other P66 V6 applications. in theory, this BIN could be loaded onto the 94-95 PCMs and function normally, but i haven't tried it.

the main spark table looks to be VERY close to that of the normal 3.1s, noticably different than known 3100 and 3.4 calibrations.
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Working...
      X