deceleration enleanment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deceleration enleanment

This is a stupid question but I'm not really seeing a change. To take more fuel out during decel enlean do I decrease the values? I'm going rich right as the throttle lifts but then makes its way lean after a second or so (this is usually around when decel enlean is no longer active). I have been messing with it but can't get it to lean out cutting negative d tps.

which specific values are you messing with?
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

DE factor VS negative D-TPS
      DE factor VS coolant temp

Comment

may want to play with the F35 table.... that's the one that determines the "time profile" for DE.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Well I have just been trying to make global DE changes because DE is not taking enough fuel out anywhere. What I was trying to describe earlier is that fuel will finally go from rich to stoich about a second or so after letting off the throttle. DE only lasts a second or so and during that second (the entire duration of DE activity) fuel is rich.

In F35 do I decrease the values to take out fuel? I haven't messed with that table yet but with the tables I was playing with I wasn't getting a clear result.

Comment

in that table, larger numbers = larger amounts of fuel removed.
            Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

OK thanks, and after it gets to the last injection, that value is used the remainder of the time in DE, correct?

Comment

correct. the code increments the injection counter up to 16 and if it attempts to go past it, it will limit to 16 and continue.

BTW, 16 DE injections, at whatever RPM (RPM/60 = RPS, and with one injection per revolution, divide with 16 to create max time)

1000RPM = .96 seconds
                2000RPM = .48 seconds
                3000RPM = .32 seconds
                4000RPM = .24 seconds

so, should you be beyond that time , you're always going to be using the last value in that table assuming DE is still active.
                Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Working...
                X