TunerPro RT V5 connection issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TunerPro RT V5 connection issue

Could someone give me some pointers on how to trouble shoot this problem?

I have been working with Ben developing a tune for my L-32 hybrid. Everything was progressing well when for whatever reason I lost the ability to communicate with TunerPro. What occurred is this. I would receive a new bin, burn a chip, install chip, log the results and return data to Ben. Nothing unusual there. Then I receive the latest bin. I burned a chip, installed it, startup TunerPro and nothing. No data transfer. I re-installed the previous chip and bin and everything worked. Went back to the latest chip and nothing. I switched back to the previous chip/bin again and this time nothing.

I have tried and checked a couple of ALDL cables, confirmed drivers, tried 2 different laptops (one w/windows 8.1 & one w/ XP) and checked all connections with no luck in finding the problem. Any ideas?

Ed
    Ed

bad chip.
    Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

I thought possibly the same thing. I tried another chip with the same results.
      Ed

Comment

Is your CEL also on while running with this bin? If so, you're in LHM (Limp Home Mode).

Sounds like a corrupted bin, it happens occasionally, especially if the checksum doesn't get updated correctly for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
        X