Need start flash for LQ1 MS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need start flash for LQ1 MS3

Anybody got a basic flash for an MS3 on a '94 LQ1, so I have a basis to get started with? Turbo app, 4T65.

Thanks
    sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
    A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
    Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
    Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
    PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

MS2-3400 turbo if it would help

Comment

please upload any base files for any application to our downloads section. Everyone should have the ability to do this. MS 1 2 and 3 files are compatible?
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I believe the spark and fuel tables can be used across all 3 versions of MS. On MS1 they only run a 12x12 table but on MS2 and 3 it is 16x16, you may have to fill in the gaps if you start with a MS1 table.

Comment

Thanks, I'll take it.
          I'll check the download section to be sure it's not already there. I got some time yet, still getting all the pieces together anyway.
          sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
          A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
          Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
          Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
          PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

Working...
          X