Milzy Motorsports: Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milzy Motorsports: Good or Bad?

I came across a company that has some engine performance parts for my LZ9, including a ECM and TCM Package ...

My question is: Has anyone ever used Milzy Motorsports before? If so, are they a good, reliable company to use? Any problems or concerns?
    2006 Chevrolet Impala LTZ
    1987 Chevrolet Celebrity Estate

Just do a search on here for them. There are some people who swear by them, and then there is most of the people on this site...

Brad
    via Moto X
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

lol ... thank you. It would seem as though they may not have a solid reputation if I read your comment right.

Comment

I don't know if that is fair.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

mitzy motorsports

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
          Just bought a cam from mitzy,service was good and the cam woks, but be careful, on his web site the cam was 349.99, after I put in my paypal info a clicked next the cam was 399.99 plus 18.00 shipping total 418.00, instead of 368.00, I know I had to pay shipping, but he got me for 50.00, so be careful

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
            Very true. It is the opinion of a single individual. Which is why I posted the question; to get more of an idea of the product before I drop cash on it.

Originally posted by rayruner View Post
            Just bought a cam from mitzy,service was good and the cam woks, but be careful, on his web site the cam was 349.99, after I put in my paypal info a clicked next the cam was 399.99 plus 18.00 shipping total 418.00, instead of 368.00, I know I had to pay shipping, but he got me for 50.00, so be careful
            Thank you for the insight. Milzy doesn't have too much for the 3900 series, but I noticed the ECM/TCM package, and that's where I wanted to start my upgrades. The Impala is so regulated from the factory, it's frustrating. If I read their product information right, this package will eliminate most of the regulation (rev limiter, speed limiter, over reactive traction control, etc) limits.

However, since it is dealing with a major part of my engine, I wanted to be sure of the company before purchase. It's not the price I was concerned about. It's the reputation, the product quality, and the customer service.

Comment

Might discuss it with Ben at WOT-Tech (SappySE107 above), as he does tuning as well. Not sure if he's messed with the 3900s much, though.

Brad
              via Moto X
              -Brad-
              89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
              sigpic
              Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
                Might discuss it with Ben at WOT-Tech (SappySE107 above), as he does tuning as well. Not sure if he's messed with the 3900s much, though.

Brad
                via Moto X
                Brad, I appreciate the tip. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X