L32 Stand Alone Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L32 Stand Alone Setup

I am not sure where to land this build but I will start here. I put a 2.8L and 904 auto out of a 86 Cherokee into my '60 Willys about nine years ago and now want to upgrade. I am picking up a 94 Firebird with L32 3.4 this week and wanted to test it before installing. What will it take (wiring) to make this run in the Willys? Basically I want to make the harness standalone, so I want to test it on my engine stand before putting it in the Jeep. I have a 70psi pump already so basically need a wiring diagram.willys 2.8.jpg
    PSALM 128:1 Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in obedience to him. 2 You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.
    3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. 4 Yes, this will be the blessing
    for the man who fears the Lord. 5 May the Lord bless you from Zion; may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life. 6 May you live to see your children’s children
Working...
X