Pistons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistons?

Ok guys..Can it be done?..2.8 with 3.1 crank and 2.8 flat top pistons with cast iron heads...If so, what gasket thickness would be needed..If I used the right numbers and nothing would hit, it came up with 10.8 to 1...

I think it's higher than that for a cr, but don't bother messing around with a 2.8 if you want power. This horse is well past being beet to death and composed. Less work to pull a 3400 and go to town

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

I know but I already have all my parts..I also have a set of proper pistons for the stroker deal..I have 2 fast cars already, a Stealth and a 76 Chrysler Cordoba, that latter being well built to run..I love Fiero`s and its a daily driver..The stock 2.8 was wore out..I`m just wanting a slight increase in performance.Ill skip the 2.8 pistons and stay with the 3.1 high comp pistons..I am thinking of getting another Fiero to go nuts with though..I will prolly go with a 3800 for a second car...

Comment

You cannot use 2.8L pistons on a 3.1L crank. The piston tops would pop out of the block.
        1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
        1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
        Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
        X