Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With paint

Comment

looks good. personally i would have went for more rounded edges but if it works then i probably wouldn't have screwed with it anymore... how's it drive.
      sigpic
      99 Grand Am GT
      3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
      Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
      1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
      515 515 lift 112 lsa
      15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

great job !!!

Comment

Eventually I plan to relocate the front ps resivoir and rad fill spout, this will allow me to use the factory hood scoop and will look much more "stock"

Regarding driving, it needs tuning. Definitely more low end tq right now below 2000 than the stock motor.
          Also when I made the transmission mount I mounted it solidly to the transmission but used bushings where it connects to the body. I may need softer bushings as well as adding another one where I connected directly metal to metal. When driving around 50mph it has a loud resonance within the cabin. It could also be my rear driveshaft angles are not correct. Noises are definitely louder when accelerating the decelerating. I had also moved the motor back an inch so the front cvs are at a different angle but I bet it is the driveshaft.

Comment

Working...
          X