PCM/ ECM Pin out / swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCM/ ECM Pin out / swap

Ok, Here's the dilemma. I put a new engine in the rendezvous and rebuilt the original engine. I want to put the original engine in my s10 and I need a pinout diagram for the pcm so I can figure out how to bypass the neutral safety switch and possibly the anti theft system. I can get the engine to start by jumping the solenoid and spraying starting fluid down the intake but the injectors wont kick in to keep it running (anti- theft) I believe. The engine 3.4l / harness/ PCM is out of a 2002 buick rendezvous. any help would be great.

Ok, thus far I have eliminated all unnecessary wiring and fiddled around with the passkey 3 crap that's on it and can get it to start run for a few seconds and die. from what I have read it is because of the passkey 3 crap. any ideas how to bypass or make it work. I have the original key and passkey module and ignition. I tried taping the key inside the module but still a no go.

Comment

So I guess that no one on here knows how to bypass the BCM to make the injectors stay on longer than a few seconds. Not even an idea or a pinout for the BCM. WOW!!! not a problem then I can get this figured out.

Comment

There are people her that know, you're just leading yourself down the wrong path.

There's no wiring that will bypass the theft deterant settings in the PCM.

You either need to integrate the entire electrical from teh donor car, including the BCM or have the PCM flashed disabling the passlok system.

Comment

Working...
        X