wiring woes. HELP please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring woes. HELP please?

Heres the deal, and if anyone has any input, it would be greatly appreciated. I was/ still am in the process of swapping a TDC 3.4 into my lumi euro w/ 3.1. Well, i had everything, or so I thought, unhooked, save a harness that goes into the firewall (pass. side, behind the alternator). My dad, being impatient, when taking the engine out for me, cut that harness about 6 in. from the firewall. So, I'm left with the decision of utilizing the existing harnesses from my 3.1, or soldering every wire back together (all 20 of 'em or so.) what I'm worried about is the differences in wiring between the donor engine, '93 3.4, going into the '91 with the 3.1. specifically tranny and such. 91 has 4T60, and the 93 has the 4T60-E. I have been told the connectors going to each are different. I wish I could just splice something in, but it appears that everything is plumbed inline together. Sorry for the long post, but if someone knows what I'm trying to do and can help me, it would be awesome. Thanks in advance! BTW, this site kicks ass!
Working...
X