Florida Members...CLICK HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Members...CLICK HERE!

I would like to introduce you to a new Florida all-inclusive GM owners club. It is called Florida GM Club (ain't that convenient?)
    Anyhow,
    go ahead and check it out at www.floridagmclub.com and feel free to sign up and introduce yourself. As you can see we are still a bit bare, and it isn't completely finished yet, but it will be nicely filled in in no time. Feel free to sign up and fill in your sections and introduce yourself and make yourself at home. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

We are in the process of getting the club membership setup, as well as shirts, decals, business cards and the like. We plan on having an annual show for all of our members, plus its a great way to get together with others in your part of the state.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know either on here or over there.

Thanks in advance, and check it out!

jeremy
    Last edited by bszopi; 08-16-2007, 10:05 AM.

When I clicked on the link I got a malware warning (which doesn't mean it's there at the moment, but I try not to take chances). Has anyone had any problems when/after visiting this site?
    - Stephen Brand

Comment

Honestly, since the link is over 5 years old and has never been replied to, I wouldn't be suprised if the site being linked to is no longer active. I also haven't seen pyro on in a long time...

Brad via Tapatalk
      -Brad-
      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
      sigpic
      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Working...
      X