"OFFICIAL" "WBody and Friends" Rocky Mountain Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "OFFICIAL" "WBody and Friends" Rocky Mountain Meet

I talked to Kenny and we are good to go on a dyno for the weekend of the 7th in June. I told him it would be Saturday, but we may need to make it Sunday...whatever works out the best for all parties.

We would either dyno at Kenny's on Saturday and head up to the Sonic meet in Golden or meet up for the Sonic thing and then dyno at Kenny's on . I have a card w/ the webisite, but not on me, so I'll get the URL as soon as I can.

We need at least 5 people to get the group rate of $50 each and he can do a maximum of 15. If you want to dyno, let me know what you are dynoing and I will put you on a list, going by whomever speaks up first. If you have a RWD, you will probably have to dyno last. If we get more than 15 that want to dyno, I will make a waiting list. I am going to post this on probably 4 forums, so I will do my best to be fair w/ who I put on the list and where. I doubt we'll have 15, but I would think we should have 10, anyway. All cars are welcome.
    91 GTP HM-284 GONE
    96 Special Edition LQ1/4T60E GONE

98 Spawn of Satan (L67 Regal)
    87 V10 SM-465/Mild 350
    06 Cobalt SS/SC GONE

I figured it would be like this...
    91 GTP HM-284 GONE

87 V10 SM-465/Mild 350
    06 Cobalt SS/SC GONE

Comment

Sorry. Do one closer to, say... Portland. I'm in. Then again, I'm not even clear on what a W-Body is - but I'm pretty sure I don't have one.
      '98 Volvo V90 - Ford 5.0 swap in progress
      '96 LR Range Rover 4.6 HSE - suspiciously reliable
      '92 Volvo 740 Wagon - former parts car, now daily-driver beater
      '71 Opel Kadett Wagon - 1.9L CIH w/ Weber DGV 32/36, in bits

Comment

yea,im looking for one close to los angeles
        Dont ever lift,unless its upside down or on fire.

i think this time im going to have the flames painted on this car.im getting tired of my cars catching fire.maybe i need to start flipping them or lifting.

Comment

I said all cars are welcome, though. Looks like I may have to cancel anyway as I only have 3 dyno confirmations.
          91 GTP HM-284 GONE

87 V10 SM-465/Mild 350
          06 Cobalt SS/SC GONE

Comment

Originally posted by pwmin View Post
            head up to the Sonic meet in Golden
            Please pardon my ignorance, but what is "the Sonic meet"?

Just wondering, I used to live in the Denver area and it's a nice day's drive (700 miles) in a GTP CompG.

Comment

I'd have to say its a gathering at the local Sonic fast food restaurant...
              -Brad-
              89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
              sigpic
              Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

ya, it's called the Golden Super Cruise (www.goldensupercruise.com) and most cars park near Sonic. We ended up w/o enough people and I couldn't get a hold of anyone, so it was cancelled. My friend and I went down to the "cruise" in his Z06, but no one else went. I will be going down next month and will be taking my newly-powered Camaro.
                91 GTP HM-284 GONE

87 V10 SM-465/Mild 350
                06 Cobalt SS/SC GONE

Comment

damn, i just saw this thread!! I am an hour west of colorado springs and am always up to hang out with some 60 degree guys!!! plus i would have dynoed the final 500 bravada, just for the hell of it!!

S...........L...........E...........E...........P...........E...........R

Comment

Working...
                  X