This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 60V6 Meet

Maybe with 365 days of advance planing, people can get their cars running and their schedules ironed out, and next year's meet will be even bigger and better than this year's was. I am open to all ideas and suggestions on locations, activities, etc.
    I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

same place, same time of year, more people, more activities, cheaper gas.

/thread
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Need to change the weekend so that I can go... I don't see me missing my daughter's b-day anytime in the near (or distant) future.
      -Brad-
      89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
      sigpic
      Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

changing her birthday might be easier

time of year being the keyword, that way we're not roasting like pigs earlier in the summer. i won't have any problems from whenever it starts getting warm until the end of august.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

sounds like a plan to me as long as it aint around sept 21.
          87 3.4 4x4 blazer
          3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

It was a little warm during the day but it cooled off nicely at night this time.

I'm in but the car is coming on a trailer for sure, that's one long drive and i'm glad i drove the G6 instead of the Z24.

Someone needs to remember to bring a pellet gun and an axe next time
            Past Builds;
            1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
            1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
            Current Project;
            1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

Originally posted by Superdave View Post
              Someone needs to remember to bring a pellet gun and an axe next time
              explanation?
              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

The date is a bit of an issue in that it is the weekend after BerettaFest NorthEast in Albany and that makes it a tough sell.

That is the only reason I bailed. (OK the whole camping thing didn't help.)
                Last edited by asylummotorsports; 08-24-2009, 12:23 PM.

Comment

So in 365 days, it would be on this day on a Tuesday... I think I might have a dentist appointment that day. Not sure.
                  Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
                    explanation?
                    we had a skunk problem.. and the hatchet i bought sucked for cutting up fire wood. It might work a little better after i sharpen it up though.
                    Past Builds;
                    1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
                    1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
                    Current Project;
                    1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

If you are looking for suggestions as to location, Bowling Green certainly is nice, and if you missed the Corvette thing then that would certainly be a consideration.

Norwalk was also mentioned. GREAT Facility and not far from Cedar Point.

National Trail in Columbus is OK, and I know the Track Manager.

Best to try and keep it as centralized as possible, and by that I mean basically NE!

However I would be recommending moving it into September to get away from the calender clutter of other events.

Just my .02
                      Last edited by asylummotorsports; 08-24-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I'd go for Bowling Green, Kentucky again. Corvette plant, more spelunking (since i missed out this time), and I do like the idea of a scenic cruise somewhere.
                        60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

OH MISTAKES!!!

i saw it eric, calling cedar point 6 flags...

BUT it would work out even better for me since its even closer, and i'll definitely convince liz to come with me....

sandusky is a nice place.
                          Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Cedar Point > Six Flags big time... Maybe next year I can have my car road worthy to take. And instead of that puny little soft-air gun I bought (which is going back since it jams up) maybe someone could take a paintball gun for skunks. I think it would work much better.
                            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                            Originally posted by Jay Leno
                            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
                              Cedar Point > Six Flags big time... Maybe next year I can have my car road worthy to take. And instead of that puny little soft-air gun I bought (which is going back since it jams up) maybe someone could take a paintball gun for skunks. I think it would work much better.
                              i imagine i could borrow my brother's PB gun if necessary. i was going to give it a better barrel when i had access to a good lathe, but that time has passed.
                              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Working...
                              X