No announcement yet.

Annual 60v6 meet (2013).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man!!! I would love to make it out there next year. I missed this years trip and I've done nothing but regret it ever since. One way or another, Im going this time!
    Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

Comment

Originally posted by Driver_10 View Post
      Man!!! I would love to make it out there next year. I missed this years trip and I've done nothing but regret it ever since. One way or another, Im going this time!
      No loss. We didn't have a meet this year.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Beech bend is an awesome track, That is where we have held our s10 meets for the last few years. I am game for running the Alero, GAGT, and the s10 if the 3400 is in it by then.

Comment

Unless I start making more money, I'd only be able to make it to a Florida event.
          - Stephen Brand

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
            I think we should have it in Topeka, and we could spend the whole time working on the Mustang. Oh yeah, and there is always Heartland Park for a night of racing.

Brad via Tapatalk
            dude id be down for topeka i got some friends down there and hell im only 30 mins outside kc on the missouri side anyway but oh well id be def down for topeka lol im not overly knowledgeable but i could def be down on helping put a kickass gm engine in a stang man

Comment

I also vote for Topeka. Just a few things to do and my car would make it.
              If someone has a large suitcase they could bring me one of those cheap low mile 3400's that you guys seem to find. It's 1k for a 60k 3400 in my area.
              Ben could bring party favors: ported intakes for everybody!
              95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
              High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
              Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

this would be interesting to see what kind of car would show up the most also the drive wouldnt bother me where ever it might be
                94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Originally posted by MY91GT(Z) View Post
                  this would be interesting to see what kind of car would show up the most also the drive wouldnt bother me where ever it might be
                  The meets I've attended, w bodies have been the most dominant.

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

odd, considering all other things equal, 60V6 W's are the slowest and heaviest cars of the group....
                    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                    Latest nAst1 files here!
                    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

They are more comfy and plush, though. They also have the most cars on the platform as well, I believe.

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

yeah, for any given year, there are almost as many Ws as there are all other platforms combined.
                        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                        Latest nAst1 files here!
                        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

no on brings a Beretta to these things... LOL

Too many meets, so little time...

Got Lope?
                          3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                          Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                          Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                          12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

Brad used to.

-60v6's 2nd Jon M.

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
                              used to.

I still owe him a kick in the nuts for stealing my old EGR adapter plate idea back in the day.

Got Lope?
                              3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                              Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                              Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                              12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

How many BMW's will be there?
                                Links:
                                WOT-Tech.com
                                FaceBook
                                Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X