Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come to michigan, milan is a great track
    sigpic

1993 Cavalier Z24, 3.1/3400 hybrid, crane 272 cam, LS6 springs,port and polish,2.5 exhaust to 80 series flowmaster,solid mounts

Comment

I believe there is already a meet planned for there in june or july. Im not sure if its finalized so I can't say for sure but I may attend and there will be something on our calendar (do we still have that?). haha, i dont use a calendar too often but it would be nice if we could mark all the small events and site events (other sites too) and stuff on it.

Id like to have one further south and maybe west to try and get some more people involved. However, I think our fapper or whatever its call map shows most of us in the mid west region.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

It is late April....Haven't heard a thing.......Are we going to do something?..Or will this be an internet meet? If it is, I might not make it.

I still think Deals Gap would be cool. (TY Jon for the link) Cutty wants to go somewhere...ANYWHERE!!.....Out of Ohio.... :P
        If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
        sigpic

Comment

LOS ANGELES

Comment

well sounds like we gonn have to do a regional meet 1st, so everyone in 200 miles of charlotte lets see what we can do.

Comment

I wanna see you get GPXSS to go to a regional meet in charlotte. 5:1 odds on that one:P btw, that is where he lives so im giving his non posting ass a hard time.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Eastern TN would rock. We could meet at Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. I just cant make the midwest or northern meets.

Kyle
                1992 Lumina Z34
                5 Speed
                Autozone civic intake
                Ultra White lights
                FFP Dogbone mount
                125k miles
                2.5 inch Magnaflow catback from Magnaflow cat
                60degreeV6.com Custom Chip

Comment

Originally posted by bu01
                  LOS ANGELES
                  "WE LOVE IT!"
                  Lorenzo
                  '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
                  '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

Originally posted by sappyse107
                    I wanna see you get GPXSS to go to a regional meet in charlotte. 5:1 odds on that one:P btw, that is where he lives so im giving his non posting ass a hard time.
                    Maybe we'll plan to have the meet at his house. That way when he comes outside to find out what in the heck the commotion in his front yard is, we'll have him trapped at the meet. :P
                    60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

I'd pay to see the expression on his face
                      Lorenzo

Comment

I'd do a Southern state this year. That's what we talked about last year, and I'd love to do it. Just another chance t see more of this great country.
                        I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

Comment

I guess Tony (5speedZ34) is trying to put together a national W-body meet in Indy, but I'm sur eit could be an all inclusive meet where everyone is welcome. Would anyone be interested in going to Indy, or are we still trying to do our own thing?
                          I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

Comment

i was thinkin of goin to indy but i dont know if i can make the trip yet.
                            92 Lumina euro 3.4 DOHC 139,XXX miles

Comment

Think we need to wrap this decision up so we all can get the time off we need.
                              Lorenzo

Comment

twost! :O :O :O
                                Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
                                3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
                                Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
                                2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
                                TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X