2006 60V6 meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 60V6 meet

Who is planning it, where is it gonna be, and what are we doing?

So far the only option has been given by brad. Meet is to be in arkansas, brads house. We will be there 3 days, working on his house. Fee is 50 bucks per person, kids pay double cause they don't do any work.

Any better ideas?
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

I might have 4 engines OUT OF THE CAR to tinker around with as well... But I'd much rather you work on my house.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

i know for sure im going to have one at either natl. trails or norwalk this summer. norwalk seems like the turnout will be better so thats my plans for now, besides the one im having the 28th of jan.
      92 Lumina euro 3.4 DOHC 139,XXX miles

Comment

i'm out. every time i try to plan anything it falls upon deaf ears.

Comment

Damn, Brad's house is something over 13 hours away... that's worse than the Mishawaka meet! How about E. TN? We can go carve corners at Deal's Gap!
          60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

Originally posted by patgizz
            i'm out. every time i try to plan anything it falls upon deaf ears.
            huh? what did you say? speak up.

as long as my gp stays going, id be up for it. but it is nothing special at the moment.
            The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

I would be down for a meet sometime. I wish I could host something, but not having anywhere to host it could be a problem. A few other forum meets that I have attended were at a park and then we went and raced gokarts. If anyone is familiar with Pokegon State Park around Angola Indiana, that is where my buddies from another forum do a spring time meet. Unfortunately none of them are 60V6 guys.
              2000 Grand Am GT
              2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

How about during Spring break? I have no school then, March 13-18th. Ak. is ok with me.
                Don\'t hate me because I\'m horny.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemet8
                  How about during Spring break? I have no school then, March 13-18th. Ak. is ok with me.
                  Doesn't fit my spring break.

And why on earth do you want to hold the meet in Alaska? :P
                  60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

No way is march gonna fly. june-sept is the usual range. Of course, we were discussing doing something with the mymonte group (with other groups as well). That would involve having the track rented out, better planning cause none of us are doing it:P, and a join in cost to cover some of the stuff. I believe its going to be up near me somewhere though.
                    Ben
                    60DegreeV6.com
                    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

We need to figure out something of this soon, at least some dates. I'll plan it if that's what it takes, though with the consensus being to have this more towards appalachia this year, I don't know how much I'll be able to do. I want to get the dates figured out though so I can take them off for work.
                      I may own a GTO now, but I'm still a 60V6er at heart.

Comment

'06 Meet

I will be curious where and when as well. I've never made one before with the Sunbird, and it would be fun. If it doesn't overlap another event, and is close enough, then I am in!
                        Joe Morgan
                        bracketracer
                        '93 Sunbird SE 3.1/5-speed 14.869 @ 90.96 Heavily Modded
                        '00 Grand Prix GTP Sedan 13.689 @ 100.97 Lightly Modded
                        '09 G8 GXP Manual Trans 13.166 @ 106.47 BONE STOCK

Comment

come down to charlotte...

Comment

Originally posted by gboogie99
                            come down to charlotte...
                            GPXSS and I would go for that. Doubt the midwest folks would care for it though.
                            60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

Plan it, make it happen. All my car needs is a new radiator and id trust it to california again so im down with anywhere. We can have multiple/regional events but someone needs to do something or we aren't doing anything. We can have it here again and go to the dyno and track this time if thats what people want, but we had it here last year. Dyno is just down the road from me now in columbia city Track is an hour away from my house. So, maybe ill put it this way, if no one else steps up, its going to be in indiana again. You know im down for that, but I was expecting it to be tennessee or something. Id like a change of scenery.
                              Ben
                              60DegreeV6.com
                              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
                              X