No announcement yet.

Are these good pads and rotors to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question : Are these good pads and rotors to get?

I found these while looking around online for better rotors and pads. My OEM stuff are on their way out and I thought that it would be fun to have rotors that are drilled and slotted and ceramic pads. My car is a 2005 chevy malibu. Here is a link to the kit.

Free Shipping on Power Stop Brake Kit for a complete brake upgrade. Find the lowest price with our price-match guarantee.

They are 292$ I dont think that would be too much to pay for them. So I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this kit.

I did end up getting these for my Malibu and I had only installed the rear when I got them. My fronts were still good and then I got into a crash and have just started to get the car back on the road from it sitting for a year and blah blah blah. So ill be installing the fronts soon as they are now completely worn out from me driving the car lately. So soon ill get those on and hopefully get some pictures of the process.

Comment

Originally posted by 2005 Neon Blue Malibu View Post
      I did end up getting these for my Malibu and I had only installed the rear when I got them. My fronts were still good and then I got into a crash and have just started to get the car back on the road from it sitting for a year and blah blah blah. So ill be installing the fronts soon as they are now completely worn out from me driving the car lately. So soon ill get those on and hopefully get some pictures of the process.
      what was the reason you need to replace the rear brakes? any pictures?

Comment

Working...
      X