Cables needed for R&D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cables needed for R&D

Rodney makes cables for Fiero's already, and he is looking to expand into the FWD market. I have a set on my car, and they are top quality, so I thought I would forward this to the rest of you.

"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Check my thread in the buy/sell section. I can give him all the info on those cables so that he can make them. However, doesn't seem to be much interest in them, which is prolly why the thread has died. On this forum and others.

Sent from my iPhone in some random spot of Texas.
    sigpic
    1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
    3400/Getrag 284 5spd
    1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
    350/NV3500 5spd
    2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS

Comment

I'll post this on the Beretta board.

91 SS . 3400/5spd - S&S, TCE, EP, FFP, SPEC, DSS, K&N . GEARHEAD dezign

Comment

There are a few people on Bnet that say they want a spare.
        Hell I even put up a topic on the Q4 site that got only looks. I just don't understand this.
        I'd buy one if I had a 5sp. Still I find it funny that I have a auto and seem to care more about this than the 5sp people.

Ok I have posted a new topic on the Q4 site with that link.
        Last edited by Purple pit; 04-04-2013, 02:58 PM.
        95 Beretta 3100 with 3400 intakes and TCE TB
        High flow cat and a Magnaflow muffler
        Grand Prix trans with 3.33FDR

Comment

Why doesn't someone talk to Robert... I hear he has a ton of them, you'd think he would be able to spare one for R&D if he will get it back... I would but he hates me for some reason lol.

Got Lope?
          3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
          Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
          Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
          12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

I sent him a message on bnet. He does have quite the collection :P. I should probably look at getting a set for how close they are to my downpipe...
            You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
            ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
            95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

The clutch in my old z24 that my buddie drive now is about to go and i can yank the cables out when we scrap it and send em to him. (planning on it anyway.) I know it woudl be simple to replace the clutch and i've done it before but he dosent want to sink any money into it since its riding season lol.

Comment

Working...
              X