oh the glory that be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh the glory that be

the early 90's GM... I have another thread about a 93 LUmina I bought sight unseen... i heard the calipers in the rear might be siezed, leaked fuel, may have flat spots in wheel bearing(s)... well, one six inch piece of neo-prene hose and the fuel lines(tank too) are fine. Calipers are all fine, wheel bearings are fine.

cars never been smoked in.... opened the glove box today to find a bundle of service records, trans services, oil changes, recall work on emmisions lines... I cleaned the IAC and ran some GM Cleans through it, then fresh oil and filter... this car runs soooo smooth.

the only thing is, when I shut the car down, lock it and shut the door, I notice the clock is still on. Pulled the radio fuse, still on. jiggled the igntion switch a little, still on.
    thats going to drain my battery down (which is new today). Before I go to Mitchell im wondering if anyone has any ideas about where the clocks get the power. It's an AC Delco AM/FM cassette player with a digital clock. Thanks.

clock is shorted internally somehow, took the fuse out to kill the power, so im going to put in a toggle switch to kill the power manually.
    Had the car emissions tested today, passed so godamm good it's unreal for a 15 year old car...

Comment

Where's the pics?!?! Sounds like a good find you got yourself.
      \"NASCAR is an integral part of my life. A part of me died when Dale Earnhardt died.\"

1997 Olds CS 4-door S/C - 183,527 miles
      1999 Chevrolet Lumina 3100 - Wife took it at 158,340 miles
      1989 Volvo 740GL Wagon 2.3 8v - 232,050 miles

Comment

so the radio will shut off with the ignition off, but the clock stays? Probably the Recall circuit is shorted in the radio.

How many miles on it?
        Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
        3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
        Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
        2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
        TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

124k miles. It's so smooth though... 4T60e trans. Body and under is awsome, but it's still an ugly car, let it be known... i'll get some pics on photo bucket later of the interior and outside

Comment

the interior really just needs a vacumme... although it looks dirty now, it would clean up to.... well, perfection... it's really nice.

KILOMETERS, not miles

backend

front

interior rear

interior front

engine running video
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

sorry about my inability to make the pictures show up here, I dont know how yet!!! so if your viewing my album, there a nice shot of my wifes ass along with my malibu, cutlass ciera (RIP), and a mustang thats not mine
            Last edited by bszopi; 03-08-2008, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I fixed 1 pic for you... To post pics like that, just put [img] in front of the URL and [/img] after it.
              -Brad-
              89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
              sigpic
              Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

ahhh... thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X