'89 Firebird Multi-Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '89 Firebird Multi-Port

What would a multi-port 2.8 manifold, wiring harness and ECM be worth?
    '86 S10 Blazer 4WD, '87 2.8 with 3.1 crank and pistons, A.R.I. "Stage 2 Cam", Iron Heads with stiffer springs, Holley TBI, Manifold bored to fit the TBI Base(4.3 size), Fiero Covers, MSD Coil, DynoMax Muffler and 2.5 Tailpipe, no cat, Auburn Limited Slip, 3.73 final Drive. 700R. '85 Fiero GT 3.4 Hybrid, relieved top intake and exhaust, 57mm TB, Auto. 3.06 final drive.

$5...?
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

you're kidding?
      '86 S10 Blazer 4WD, '87 2.8 with 3.1 crank and pistons, A.R.I. "Stage 2 Cam", Iron Heads with stiffer springs, Holley TBI, Manifold bored to fit the TBI Base(4.3 size), Fiero Covers, MSD Coil, DynoMax Muffler and 2.5 Tailpipe, no cat, Auburn Limited Slip, 3.73 final Drive. 700R. '85 Fiero GT 3.4 Hybrid, relieved top intake and exhaust, 57mm TB, Auto. 3.06 final drive.

Comment

What he's trying to say is not much. Most people have moved on to 3100,3400,3500's, etc.

Comment

I have a full set of manifolds if you want them. $20 plus shipping.

Wiring harness and ECM are worth more than that :P

The ECM is a 1227730, you can get them on ebay, and the harness, you might want to check out a junk yard.
          Links:
          WOT-Tech.com
          FaceBook
          Instagram

Comment

I think he's looking to sell, not buy...
            -Brad-
            89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
            sigpic
            Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

I'll give ya $6
              87 3.4 4x4 blazer
              3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

Take the aluminum to the recyclers... you'd get the most for that there :P

Unless you find someone that cracked their manifold somehow locally to sell to lol
                sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
                1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
                16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
                Original L82 Longblock
                with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
                Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Thanks, I just picked up an '89 Firebird runner 2.8 w/mpi and I'm not going to use it, just checking. Got the trans too for $100. A spare for my Blazer. It took me a month here in WA St in the sticks to find an iron head. Figured I'd just squirrel it away until I need it. I'm really happy with the 3.1 upgrade, better mileage, performance and it runs cooler. I don't see myself being able to lay down the cash for a 3.4.
                  Last edited by Ray Hamilton; 08-30-2008, 09:48 PM.

Comment

If ya was closer I'd sell ya one of the iron heads FI motors I got for $100. I have 3 sitting in the shed that I don't plan on doing anything with.
                    87 3.4 4x4 blazer
                    3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

Working...
                    X