No announcement yet.

LH0 top speed in Cutlass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your truck should be able to do that since its got a 3.4 and a 5-speed.. more power than my 2.8 auto. I don't think the aerodynamics should be too much of a factor at that kind of speed... its fast but not 200km+ fast

Comment

Hmm I wonder if I can hit 200Km/h. The thing that I like alot is how stable my truck is at high speed. The drop and the stiff shocks really help to keep the truck planted on the road. Plus with the lower ride less air gets under the truck.

It is much better than my moms 1994 Grand Am, which I can tell you shuts off at 180Km/h
      1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
      1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
      Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

I denfiantely know my beretta could get to 200 KM/H (even when it had the 2.8 ).... 187 KM/H hits pretty hard...

Cliff Scott
        89 BerettaGT <-117MPH / 187KM/H limiter
        89 Volvo740 <-What limiter?!?
        Cliff Scott
        89 BerettaGT
        04 AleroGX

Comment

135MPH at Atlanta Motor Speedway Cica 1994 & 1995.. This was with the ADS Super chip and no mufflers.. I now have the FFP Chip (Vegeta's) And I have not been able to test on the speedway yet. But I'm thinking somewhere around 140 -145 MPH wouldn't be hard to achive.
          Dave
          GEORGIA CLUB GRAND PRIX

Comment

In my 95 with ODB 1.5 my limiter cuts me off 108. Ive bounced off it many times, my 3100 used to have some trouble getting up there but with the turbo it got up there quick and easy. The 3400 hits 108 without much trouble either.

1995 Monte Carlo LS
            3400 SFI 60v6
            FFP Underdrive Pulley, S&S Headers, LSD, ODBII Swap, DHP

Comment

Working...
            X