Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Impala 3400/3500 hybrid Project Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hrm, I wonder how I cam up with those. Believe me, I'd much rather have the extra options. We use a proprietary system at work and it can be frustrating to find all the information needed to set things up but, once you do, the accuracy and adjustability is very nice. The limitations on Desktop Dyno can be just as frustrating as having too many options, except you don't get the accuracy.

Thanks for running that though. Is that with stock heads or your modified heads? Either way, it's just about exactly where I wanted to be. Could be a little higher in the RPM range, without seeing the curve I'll take a stab in the dark and go for the intake lobe from the 769 cam with a 1.8 rocker to bring up into better lift, don't know what ratios you guys are producing, but last I read in your thread it was 1.7 or 1.8 so I may go for 1.8 intake and 1.7 exhaust. That should bring peak power up and keeping the same exhaust lobe I shouldn't lose more than 5-6ft/lbs.

Again, I really appreciate the help here, from my time lurking here and now this thread, I'd have to say you pretty well hold the pushrod performance forum together.
    Last edited by ArtosDracon; 11-28-2008, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X