Scorpion Roller Rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion Roller Rockers

Since it has taken a while, and the last thread was junked, lets try this again. I know what I was updated with yesterday, and its promising to say the least but I will let John handle the updates from now on.
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Earth to John. Earth calling John. John can you hear us?

Come on Ben. John died, nice funeral, everybody cried.

TELL US!!

Comment

OK Ben this is getting ridiculous!

If there is news or info just spill it,

Or get someone to.

I'm not the only one sitting here with cash in hand waiting for ANYTHING on this.

Thank You!

Comment

Well they haven't made anything yet but their design passed the computer analysis for stress. Thats the last I knew.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

holy cow. lol. didnt know this thread was here. ok so.....they are checking out the physical extrusions right now. tryin to find the company that makes the actual rocker arm is the one prob, so see what they use for certain computer analysis. if anyone knows who originally made them, that would help.

I know who sells them, sealed power and melling and GM, but who makes them. that is the question.

but other than that, i will call back tomorrow and talk with them to see what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by gectek View Post
            holy cow. lol. didnt know this thread was here.
            i believe this is the second thread about them, the first one got all kinds of FUBAR... i won't mention names since i can't remember any.
            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
            Latest nAst1 files here!
            Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

more updates tomorrow.

Comment

Its the day after tomorrow, so... ???
                -Brad-
                89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                sigpic
                Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

x2z^^^
                  94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

we needz the updatez, we needz the rockerz... i needz a lifez
                    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                    Latest nAst1 files here!
                    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
                      we needz the updatez, we needz the rockerz... i needz a lifez

BUT yeah, I was expecting to see an update today

Got Lope?
                      3500 Build, Comp XFI Cam 218/230 .050 dur .570/.568 lift 113LSA
                      Fully Balanced, Ported, 3 Angle Valve Job, 65mm TCE TB, S&S Headers.
                      Stage-1 Raybestos/Alto 4t60e-HD, EP LSD, 3.69FDR
                      12.61@105 Epping NH Oct 2015 Nitrous 100shot (melted plugs) 13.58@98.8 N/A 3200LBS

Comment

sorry....here is the update....called and left messages. yay. big update. i had a dr appt and it got too late to call them today, so i shall strive for tomorrow.

Comment

Bump bump bump..... that the sound of the 15's hittin in yo trunk.
                          2000 Grand Am GT
                          2011 Chevy Impala

"The world's best cam combined with a poor set of heads will produce an engine that's a dog. But bolt on a set of great heads even with a poor cam, and that engine will still make great power." ~John Lingenfelter

Comment

i keep tryin for east coast time but it pwns me. i forget they are an hour ahead. oops. ill get it taken care of tomorrow i hope.

Comment

I hate to say it but this has become a wet dream for us wanting them, and a joke of a marketing job for those hoping to sell them.

The Crane debacle notwithstanding, the total lack of even no information is disgusting!

Comment

Working...
                              X