Looking for header pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for header pics

I've been looking at using the RK Sport 3.4 headers with my hybrid swap for a while now. Problem is that I can't find any installed pics of them anywhere. Does anyone on here have the 93-95.5 F-body RK Sport headers that is willing to shoot a couple pics? Doesn't have to by a hybrid or a non-4th gen car, either. I'm just curious as to what they look like in terms of side spacing when installed.

i wasnt aware rk sport made headers??????
    MODS: DS CAI, TCE 65 mm tb, TCE AFPR, TCE LS lifter springs, WOT ported UIM and LIM, 3500 heads, comp cams valve springs locks and retainers, 1393 grind cam, S&S headers, custom 2.5 in catback, flowmaster 80 series , no rez, and to top it all off, an MPR tune. Among misc gauges and appearence things

Comment

I thought they were discontinued, but if you look at the hybrid pics on 3x00swap, there are a couple pics of them.

You can use any 3.4 f-body headers, you will just need to slot the mounting holes to match the raised ports of the 3x00 heads. Make sure you lign them up properly, as to not cover the exhaust ports with the edge of the flanges.
      Links:
      WOT-Tech.com
      FaceBook
      Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
        I thought they were discontinued, but if you look at the hybrid pics on 3x00swap, there are a couple pics of them.

You can use any 3.4 f-body headers, you will just need to slot the mounting holes to match the raised ports of the 3x00 heads. Make sure you lign them up properly, as to not cover the exhaust ports with the edge of the flanges.
        No bending/heating required? And no, I don't plan on using the crossover. Gotten too sick and tired of fighting the exhaust leaks at both ends of the catalyst and the intermediate pipe. Not to mention those blasted donuts on the stock manifolds

They're still available on RKSport's website... https://www.rksport.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=377

Comment

Like I said before, slot the holes and they will bolt to 3x00 heads. 3x00 heads have the ports in the same location, the port roofs were raised, so the top hole on the headers flange needs slotting.
          Links:
          WOT-Tech.com
          FaceBook
          Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X