X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    Geez, quite a welcome guys.
    I have to admit I'm kinda surprised. I would've thought that a big, multinational outfit like WOT-Tech would have it's own dyno like Edelbrock does.
    Welcome to the site . Home of all your 60* needs. I hope that you are able to learn much while here. Our community tries our best to help one another out .

Wot-Tech is a great company, though I wouldn't compare the funding of Wot-Tech to that of Edelbrock. Edelbrock has been around since the 30's and targets a much, much, much broader clientele then those at wot-tech are able to. And to be quite frank, I can not tell you with 100% certainty that Edelbrock has a wheel dyno. I've personally been to their location in southern California and have seen their multiple engine dynos but did not see 1 wheel dyno.

I understand where you are coming from with wanting multiple figures to see what the exhaust modifications can do. Though, let us be realistic here. Wot-Tech is a small company with a very small market. We are very fortunate for them being willing and able to give us the information that we have now. If you want to know the HP gains for those things just note: headers>manifolds and full exhaust>cat back>stock exhaust.
    You may or may not know 10 times what i do.
    ASE Master certified. Just means I can take tests. GM ASEP Graduate.
    95' Z26, ported/cammed 3400/3500, OBD2, 282, T3T4. Boxes almost all empty..

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
      I have to admit I'm kinda surprised. I would've thought that a big, multinational outfit like WOT-Tech would have it's own dyno like Edelbrock does.
      You have no idea who wot-tech is then. 2300 sq feet of rented space is not big. Shipping to other countries doesn't make us multinational. I have no idea where you came up with that.
      Last edited by SappySE107; 02-04-2013, 01:46 PM.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
      X