Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a '93 3.1L base tune (OEM tables)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a '93 3.1L base tune (OEM tables)

Looking to megasquirt but I need a place to start, so looking for (or a way to get) the stock VE and spark tables.

Download TunerPro and an $A1 BFUZ bin
    '89 Firebird, 3500 Turbo, T56, 9-bolt/4.11
    '86 Fiero, 3500, 4-speed

Comment

depending on intended application, that's what I would recommend as well.
      1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
      Latest nAst1 files here!
      Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Thank you. I was checking it out and it was showing '94 as the low range and mine is a '93. I have run a '94 ECU already and there was no difference (exact same specs/car but different year). I know these cars can be very picky year to year, that's why I posted here.

I'm trying to post my current mods on my profile, but it keeps saying I haven't registered yet. I'm essentially staying N/A for now. Preferably running the MS2 on standalone with plans for a TCU later.
        Last edited by Apex187; 05-08-2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

How would someone obtain a good MS base for an LX9? All the tables I've seen for that engine are MAF based...
          sigpic

"When you don't do anything, you have plenty of time to post questions that don't mean anything tomorrow."
          - Ben

Comment

Working...
          X