Roller ip rocker for M10 Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller ip rocker for M10 Heads

Hi everyone. I have a 2001 Lumina that I'm making a few upgrades to. Are there any 10mm roller tip rockers for these heads? I read somewhere on the forum that they make conversion studs to use the 8mm full roller tips on the 10mm heads. Does anyone know where I can get them?
    Last edited by TazMan; 05-17-2015, 09:17 AM.

Originally posted by TazMan View Post
    Hi everyone. I have a 2001 Lumina that I'm making a few upgrades to. Are there any 10mm roller tip rockers for these heads? I read somewhere on the forum that they make conversion studs to use the 8mm full roller tips on the 10mm heads. Does anyone know where I can get them?
    I'm not aware of any full roller rockers out there for these engines. Summit does sell screw in studs that can bolt into our heads, but is there a compatible rocker... who knows.
    "I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."

Comment

Nothing full roller was stock. I put Crane full rollers on mine, but I used different heads.

Comment

You can buy conversion studs for M8 or M10 threaded holes. These will allow you to run Narrow Body Full Roller rockers on your engine. The Crane rockers require LIM clearancing other brands may not. If your not looking for this much work then stick with the stock roller fulcrum rockers.
        1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
        1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
        Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
        X