A serious question, I need help. 3400 hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A serious question, I need help. 3400 hybrid

So I bit off more then i can chew and i need someone more experienced to help. I know you guys are asked retarded questions all the time and its gotta be annoying. but im knees deep into this build and im dying to finish it so i can drive my awesome car again. Im rebuilding the stock 3400 5 speed car i have into a 3400/3500 hybrid.

All i need to know is will i need the wot-tech race cam to run 3.4l flat top pistons with 3500 heads on 93 oct? i have already bought all this along with the 3500 heads gasket set and stuck with it. i think the felpro head gaskets are 0.29 thousandths in thickness. Just need to make it work some how, and id love to have 11.1 or 12.1 compression if its usable. so many different compression ratios with this setup have been stated on different forums, i dont know which one to believe. And which set of pushrods i can use with the heads, or custom only? usable info will greatly be appreciated.

thanks

Never mind the compression question, i decided to go with the stock pistons and return the flat tops. is anyone running the race cam though, is it livable on the street?

Comment

The race cam is perfectly fine for the street, and doesn't have that much lope to it. Felpro gaskets are .060" thick.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
      X