Its alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its alive

Its did fire up on a commander 950 base map not vey well though. I also lost all oil pressure and quickly shut it off. I had my eyes on the oil pressure when I saw it happen. The remote filter set up would not seal so I had to put an oem delco filter on the block.

Crazy thing is I had to buy very expensive fuel fittings and it is very hard to explain how I managed to make npt and AN fittings work with a metric fuel system, lets just say part of the system uses a air compressor quick disconnect half way back to the tank on the return side. Very expensive fuel set up all -6an.

All work done by me, tech edge wide band is working great.

1992 Chevrolet S10
    2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Why is the SC pulley so much narrower than the belt?
    Awesome tho, I'd like to see that beast.

Comment

The blower pulley has an 8 rib instead of the 6 rib because I wasnt sure if the 6 rib was going to line up right, but now that Ive finished it all I can go back to a 6 rib.
      1992 Chevrolet S10
      2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Freakin nice. Do you have any pics of the top and bottom of the supercharger, and the manifold? I would be very interested to see how that thing looks underneath.
        1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
        1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
        Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Yeah, actually in the boost section of this forum I may have pictures like that in my post . I actually had a really ruff day with it, besides the fact I cant get it running -smooth, running almost at all, I had a horible oil leak and it was just a nightmare to fix. Absolute nightmare.
          1992 Chevrolet S10
          2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Looks good, I can't wait to hear some performance numbers from that combo.
            I know what oil leaks are like, I've been trying to track one down for about 2 months now, I think I may have finally found it and fixed it tonight, I hope so anyway.

Comment

Wont run smooth? Well what kinda computer programming do you have on that thing?
              1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
              1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
              Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

wow, looking good!

very nice.
                Colin
                92 Sunbird GT, 3200 Hybrid 13.99@ 95.22 (2004)
                90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 10.54 @ 129mph.

Comment

Got it up and running and best of all I fixed the oil leak. 80 lbs of pressure, I had to add fuel to holleys blown tbi map , throw in the big injectors ,and its running like a champ. a/f is 11.6

It controlled by a commander 950 ecu controller fuel and spark. Also has the latest tech edge wide band set up.
                  1992 Chevrolet S10
                  2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Sweet! Congrats on getting it all in! Now comes the fun part of tuning it. Its lookin good, what kinda #s are you expecting from it?

Comment

Im not sure what its going to dyno , cait wait to get it out on the streets. Had a gang of people show up tonight to witness it burn fuel like a pig.
                      I will be dynoing it, alot of lose ends to fix on the truck itself.
                      1992 Chevrolet S10
                      2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Ok Im gonna buy a video camera this is too cool not to get on internet video.
                        1992 Chevrolet S10
                        2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Awesome! I wanna see it!

Comment

I'd like to see some 2.8L records broken here..

Comment

Kickass! Now you have no reason not to bring it to the next meet!
                              I modify stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X